Welcome to the launch of the Mindfulness Brings Hope (MBH) Blog and our first blog post! My name is Jessie Hope and with my partner Mike, we aim to share our passion for Mindfulness meditation & healthy living and to show how this can help change your outlook on life and improve your ability to deal with the daily curve balls that life throws your way!
What you can expect from this blog:
We'll share our own personal experiences and Mindfulness practices we incorporate into our daily life and write about the moments when we've struggled and what we've learned from it. We'll also talk about life with Mindfulness, the benefits and evidence supporting its practice and our own personal tips and pit falls we face.
The MBH Blog is for you if:
- You're serious about Health and wellbeing.
- You're seeking to find a calmer way to move through life.
- You want to learn how to manage daily stress and anxiety with a different approach that works.
- You struggle to sleep.
- You find the constant juggling of life a huge strain and you feel drained.
- You’re a stressed out parent that's struggling with negative emotions.
- You want to support your children and help them build the skills required to cope in an increasingly hectic World.
- Emotional eating and over-eating is an issue you want to address.
- Or, you're just curious about what the heck mindfulness mediation is!
So, if this sounds like something that you may be interested in, stick around and sign-up to be notified whenever we publish something new! We're very excited to share with you MORE of what MBH has to offer!
We've both been doing this for quite some time and are often asked if we can provide online courses for those who cannot make our classes, live too far away or prefer to learn at home in their own time. We have a Sister site, MBHcourses.com and through that portal, we bring together and offer courses that provide a holistic and realistic approach to Wellbeing for both adults and children. We provide courses for the stressed-out working parent struggling to balance the demands of life, those of us that struggle with sleep, weight or generalised anxiety.
So please, head on over to MBHcourses.com and see how we can help you.
Thanks for taking the time to visit our site and reading our first blog post. We welcome your thoughts, comments, suggestions, and questions.
Jessie & Mike